Guidelines for a Great Stay at Our Bed and Breakfast in the Berkshires
- Minimum Stays – On weekends, a 2 night stay is required during the months of June, September, and October at our bed and breakfast in the Berkshires. Likewise, a two night weekend stay is required in November through May in guestrooms with fireplaces. A 3 or 4 night stay is necessary on all weekends during the months of July and August and on all 3-day holiday weekends which fall throughout the year. There are times when scheduling allows shorter stays at our Berkshires MA bed and breakfast.
- Deposits – A one-night deposit is expected for one night booking. 50% of the stay is required for stays of 2 of more nights. The full payment is due if guests arrive after and/or depart before the original dates specified on the reservation at our bed and breakfast in the Berkshires region of Massacusetts.
- Cancellations – For cancellations with at least 14 days notice (30 days in July and August) prior to arrival date, deposits will be refunded less a $50 cancellation fee (10% of the total visit in July & August with a minimum of $50) per guestroom. With less than 14 days notice (30 days in July & August) your deposit is forfeit. Payment is obliged for the entire scheduled visit, even if circumstances cause you to arrive late or leave early. These are the cancellation policies for our Berkshires Bed and Breakfast.
- Check in is 2:00 PM and check out is 11:00 AM.
- Personal checks, cash, VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and AMEX are accepted. A 11.7% Room Tax will be added to the rate.
- Prices are based on two persons in an accommodation, an extra person in an accommodation is $40.00 per evening in all rooms including the Cottage at our bed and breakfast in the Berkshires.
- While guests over 12 years of age are always welcome, we also accept younger children in certain suites.
- We too love animals, but we must enforce a “no pet” policy.
- Smoking is not permitted indoors at Applegate.
- To order an Applegate gift certificate, click here.