There’s snow in them there hills!

Ski Butternut is a ski area located in Great Barrington, less than thirty minutes from our Lee MA Bed and Breakfast. Though spring is just around the corner, there should be snow for some time to come. In other words, plan a ski vacation in the Berkshires.

We have several Berkshires lodging specials to entice skiers to our inn:

Drop everything and take advantage of our Spur of the Moment Special. If you and your skis can be here within 24 hours, you’ll receive a 15% discount on your entire stay.

Book two nights in advance (Sunday through Thursday) and enjoy savings with our Two Night $75 Special. Pay for one night and receive the second night for just $75.

Book three nights in advance and take advantage of our Three Night $50 Special – pay for two nights and receive the third night for just $50. This lodging special is available seven days a week. Just think of all the skiing you can get in at Ski Butternut!

Our Sleep Inn – Ski Out special includes two free lift passes for one day at Ski Butternut, Mondays – Fridays.

Ski Butternut features 22 downhill ski trails and a seven lane tubing center. The vertical drop is 1,000 feet, which is quite respectable. 60% of the trails are intermediate, and the other 40% is equally divided between easy and difficult.

Plan a ski getaway at our Bed and Breakfast Berkshires, and Ski Butternut. Once the snows finally do melt (they are bound to eventually), you’ll be thankful you took the time to ski in the Berkshires now.

Please visit Ski Butternut for more information about the ski area.